Welcome to the MDI YMCA Adventure Camps! These are the best for kids who want a summer camp experience within an area that interests them. Take a look at what the Y has to offer this summer, there's something for everyone!
Registration can be done online or in person at the MDI YMCA. We ask that those who register online to turn in a physical registration/waiver to the MDI YMCA by emailing it to Taylor or mailing it in to 21 Park Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609. Taylor's email is firstname.lastname@example.org
ADVENTURE CAMP RATES
Registration Deposit: $50
Y Member: $250
Non Members: $275
ADVENTURE CAMP TIMES
SWIM CLINIC RATES
$100/clinic single swimmer
$80/clinic for multiple siblings
$80/clinic deal for 4+ clinics
SWIM CLINIC TIMES
Scholarships are available to all who need them. The MDI YMCA strives to ensure that all children get the camp experience they want regardless of their family's ability to pay.
You can apply for Membership and Program Scholarships at the same time or you can apply for Program Scholarships without membership, the process is almost the same.
1. Bring your most recent 1040 tax form to the Y. (If you do not file, we will ask you for a Social Security or Disability Statement).
2. Complete a short MFA/Programs Scholarship Application and we will find the membership and/or program rate that works for you.
3. (Membership Addition) If you're applying for a Membership and Program Scholarship fill out a Membership Application.
4. Fill out your child's Camp Cadillac Registration/Waiver form.
5. Turn in all the above documents. We cannot process your request until we have all the documents in hand.
We strive to have the scholarships proccessed and applied within a week, however, the sooner you get your application in the better.
For Membership/Program Scholarships drop off/email all documents to Bob Huff, Membership Director.
For Program Scholarships only, drop off/email all documents to Taylor Walls, Youth Development Director.