KID'S STOP BABYSITTING
FUN AND GAMES
More than ever, busy parents need support. When parents come to the Y for a class, group activity or workout, their kids need a safe, enriching environment where they can build healthy, trusting relationships with other kids and adults. At Kid's Stop, children 10 years and under are able to play under the supervision of caring, trained Y staff. At the same time, their parents are able to relax, connect with other Y members and enjoy healthy activities inside the Y.
Child Watch Policies
1. Free for all members.
2. The person bringing in the child must be a member.
3. If a member brings in a child that is not theirs, they have to pay $5 for that child.
4. If a child is not on their parents membership, it is still free for that child.
1. All non members must pay a $5 fee for each child.
2. This is a flat rate fee for the 1.5 hours maximum time.
Monday - Friday: 8:30am-12:00pm
No Kid's Stop during School Vacations.