The Y is a family. We have a great team of talented, dedicated individuals ready to welcome you as part of our group. Stop by, grab an employment application and see first hand what a great place the Y is to embark on a lifelong career filled with mission moments!
Download and Print Employment Application
Summer Camp Councelor Positions Open!
Summer is just around the corner! Do you like working with kids? Come join our staff at Camp Cadillac, a summer day camp for grades K-6.
Contact Angelique Hodgdon at email@example.com for more information or to apply.
Here is a great opportunity to join our team! Flexible shifts available.
Building Supervisor's Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Ensuring building safety and security
- Acting as first responder to issues/emergencies
- Providing tours and orientations to customers
- Cleaning Wellness Center equipment and providing orientations
- Assisting Welcome Center staff as needed.
- Should be 21 years of age and have at least one year customer service experience
- Preference given to those with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must display sound judgment, initiative, and independent thinking skills; be calm under pressure, and have the patience to deal with large volumes of people.
- Must possess and maintain certifications in CPR and AED/O2 Administration (training provided to the right candidate
MEMBER SERVICES - The MDI YMCA is looking for the right person to join our Membership Services team. This is a year round, full time position with benefits. This person will be honest, caring, responsible and respectful and will be committed to the Mount Desert Island community. This individual must enjoy people of all ages and have a cool head under pressure. The MDI Y is a fast paced, friendly and fun place to work. Send your resume, references, and completed employment application to: firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Kimberly O'Brien. mailing address is: 21 Park Street Bar Harbor. The phone number at the Y is: 207-288-3511. The Y is more than just a gym, we are a charitable, mission driven, community organization. We build strong kids, strong families and strong communities.LIFEGUARDS/SWIM INSTRUCTORS
Year Round. Contact Mark email@example.com, 288-3511. Experience preferred, but Mark will train the right candidate.